Secretarial Job Vacancies In Nigeria March, 2012
posted on 2012-03-01 | by Admin | 1072 views
CURRENT VACANCIES AT WINELIGHT ANALYTICAL SYSTEM LTD
JOB TITLE: SECRETARY/PERSON ASSISTANT
JOB LOCATION: LAGOS
Winelight is an Analytical Company that specialized in the sale, installations, repairs and maintenance of laboratory equipment such as: Spectrometers, Chromatographs, Electrochemical, Petroleum Testing & Project Consultancy.
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Files correspondence and other records.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Schedules appointments for employer.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations.
- Compile and type statistical reports.
- Keep personnel records
- Record minutes of staff meetings.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed matter
- Prepare notes, correspondence, and reports, using word processor
- Minimum of OND from a reputable institution
- Must have between 2-3 years experience
- Should be proficient in typing and good at spelling, punctuation, grammar, and oral communication.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills and must be tactful in dealings with people.
- Discretion, good judgement, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Male candidate Preferably
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in becoming a part of our world class team, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date:15 / 03 / 2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Secretarial
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|