Graduate Trainee Programme At Stanbic IBTC Bank In Nigeria May-June, 2012
posted on 2012-05-23 | by Admin | 2526 views
STANBIC IBTC BANK RECRUITS GRADUTE TRAINEE PROGRAM
JOB TTLE: GRADUATE TAINEE
JOB ID: 8990
JOB LOCATION : NIGERIA
The 1st Class Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 1st class B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 2012 .Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Required Competencies
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Closing Date : 30 / 06 /2012
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Graduate Trainee
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|