Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-02 | by Admin | 3349 views
OANDO CURRENT VACANCIES
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS PROCESS COORDINATOR
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
To design and develop business solution using optimization strategies as well as identifying where technology can be used to reduce operational cost or enhance EBITA ensuring the organization identifies and executes world class operational approaches.
As part of the business process optimization team, the individual will be accountable for leading multifunctional teams within the business to deliver strategic business improvements.
- Work with the business Entity and shared services heads to develop business solution to operational issues as well providing an associated cost or revenue benefit
- Support in developing business optimization plan for each of the Entities and the group.
- Mapping out and documentation of complex processes, to streamline the process reducing complexity using tools to define and highlight roles and responsibilities – providing clarity
- To act as a Quality Assurance agent on all critical business processes within the entities and across the group.
- Carrying out business critical process audits to determine process failures with recommended actions
- Developing detail execution plans taking into consideration project risk and critical success factors, to realize agreed solutions
- Reporting project(s) progress at an executive level, highlighting support requirements to achieve the desired results.
- Working with the BIM team to review software solution for business process operational issues
- Working with the BIM team to managing UAT interfaces for successful implementation of new software and upgrades for process optimization.
- Design and implement change management approaches including training and coaching methodologies to ensure sustainability of implemented solutions
- Using innovation and industry best practice to develop continuous improvement strategies to deliver world class business / operational approaches to enhance Oando’s competitive advantage
- Carrying out operational best practice research and its application across the Oando Group, Thus including specific entity requirement for the future
- To coach and develop the process analyst to become execution specialist
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A good University degree in computer science and or business management, an MBA is desirable
- 5-7 year experience in business analysis / business optimization
- Ability to travel and work at different locations.
- Excellent engagement skill at senior to lower levels in the organization.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to confer message via oral presentations or written reports
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to develop execution plans based on clear and articulate solutions
- Ability to re-engineer / optimize processes taking into consideration technology.
- Ability implement innovative solution taking into consideration change management
- Ability to manage and develop a team through mentoring and coaching
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managing
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date : 10 / 07 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Administrative
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|