Current Vacancies At ICRC Abuja Nigeria July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-05 | by Admin | 1854 views
CURRENT VACANCIES AT ICRC
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
The ICRC is an impartial, neutral and independent international humanitarian organization.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
JOB TITLE: MULTI LATERAL LIAISON OFFICER
- To maintain and develop ICRCs role and contacts with ECOWAS and Nigerian NGOs and Civil Society
- To represent the ICRC in key plenary meetings at ECOWAS and serve as a relay between the two organizations
- To follow up implementation of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) treaties in West Africa through ECOWAS
- To assist government experts in advancing the implementation process of treaties.
- To coordinate workshops with key departments and respective focal points.
- Graduate Degree in Law (knowledge of IHL or international affairs an asset)
- Years of work experience in a multilateral field with governmental and/or international organizations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and good knowledge of french
- Knowledge of treaty implementation and governmental/parliamentary law making process
- Very strong networking and diplomatic skills
- Strong capacity for analytical reporting, development of strategies and plan of actions
- An interesting and rewarding work environment for someone who enjoys multilateral networking and relationship building, somebody who is motivated, innovative and assertive and willing to work for a humanitarian organization.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV copies of certificates/diploman, referees) to
Administrator ICRC Delegation in Abuja
No. 29 Kumasi Crescent, Off Aminu KAno Crescent, Wuse II Abuja
Closing Date: 17 / 06 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Administrative
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|