Technical Service Engineer Vacancy In Nigeria July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-06 | by Admin | 1225 views
ROLLS ROYCE JOB VACANCY
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
JOB REF: 00026640
- Rolls-Royce is a global business providing power systems and services for use on land at sea and in the air. The Group has established a strong position in global markets for civil aerospace, defence aerospace, marine and energy. We invest in technology and capabilities that can be applied to products and services in each of the global markets we serve.
- Our Energy Business has many years of experience of supplying a wide variety of power plant and service packages to the worldwide markets.
- Fundamental to our success is our Customer Service Business (CSB), which is ideally placed to support its customers by striving to increase their efficiency in providing maintenance of their equipment.
- An opportunity has become available to be part of this team as our Technical Support Engineer, based in our Nigeria office. This position will be permanently based in Nigeria on a long term assignment.
- As our successful Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical support and field service, as required for our Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) business and other ad-hoc customers.
- You will be the technical interface for CSB and provide both technical support and a field service role in order to maximise the availability of the customer’s equipment. Additionally, you will interpret piping and installation drawings, general engineering drawings and controls schematics and have the ability to produce technical reports.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- You are likely to have worked in a mechanical or electrical (instrumentation and controls) discipline and must have a working knowledge and experience of gas turbine-driven equipment, ideally within a technical service/ maintenance environment.
- You must have experience within oil & gas and/or power generation industry.
- You must have experience of working in a customer facing role and be able to work effectively under pressure to deliver to customer expectation.
- You will be required to interact at all levels therefore excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary for this post. You must be able to demonstrate initiative and be a flexible self-starter, whilst working with minimal direction.
- In return, we offer excellent development prospects, coupled with the salary and benefits you would expect of an internationally renowned and successful organisation.
- We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
- In the absence of any candidate from outside the EEA possessing immigration status which allows them to live and work in the UK, Rolls-Royce will consider sponsorship under Tier 2 of the Points Based System. Sponsorship is subject to all the appropriate criteria (as specified by the UK Border Agency) being satisfied.
- Should Rolls-Royce choose to sponsor a candidate who is outside of the UK then please note that it will be necessary for Rolls-Royce to make an application for a certificate of sponsorship from the UK Border Agency. Rolls-Royce cannot offer any guarantee that such a request will be successful.
- In the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 30 / 07 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Engineering
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|