Chauffeur Job Opportunities At American Embassy In Abuja July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-09 | by Admin | 1382 views
AMERICAN EMBASSY JOBS FOR CHAUFFEUR
JOB TITLE: CHAUFFEUR
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
The U.S. Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the
position of Chauffeur in the General Services Office (GSO).
The incumbent carefully and responsibly drives an official vehicle to various locations in
Abuja, and on occasion, to other cities in Nigeria. Chauffeurs American Officers and
staff to various locations including ministries, embassies, and businesses and delivers
invitations for official functions. Other responsibilities include daily preventative
maintenance and reporting defects and malfunctions to supervisor for repair.
To obtain a copy of this announcement please visit our Mission websites at:
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years Chauffeur experience is required.
- Level III (good working knowledge) Speaking /Reading/Writing in English is
- Thorough knowledge of the local traffic laws, patterns and locations of various government
- offices in and around Abuja, central and northern Nigeria is required.
- Must have professional Class E driving license.
When fully qualified, U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) and U.S.
Veterans are given preference. Therefore, it is essential that the candidate specifically
address the required qualifications above in the application
METHOD OF APPPLICATION
- Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following, or the application
- will not be considered:
- Application for US Federal Employment (DS-174) or a current resume or
- curriculum vitae that provides the same information as a DS-174 plus.
- Candidates who claim US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form
- DD-214 with their application.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned)
- that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
- A type-written and signed application letter specifically applying for this
- position, and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised. Please
- reference the job title and announcement number on the application letter.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Embassy of the United States of America
Human Resources Office
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 20 / 07 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Logistics
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|