Training Manager Job Opportunities In Nigeria July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-09 | by Admin | 1050 views
GUINNESS JOB VACANCIES FOR TRAINING MANAGER
JOB TITLE: TRAINING MANAGER
- Guinness Nigeria is currently the world’s third largest market for the Guinness Brand. Its’ Lagos and Benin Breweries each produce 1.5 to 1.6 million hectolitres of various Guinness products per annum for the local, national and export markets.
- The company is investing huge resources into growing production and sales volumes, continuous improvement of its operations, training and development of staff and latest technology.
- The Training Manager is responsible for developing, supporting and implementing specific plans targeted at building employee capabilities within our production sites, which will in turn optimize our overall brewery improvement and plant performance.
- The role holder will liaise with employees within our Brewery, Packaging, Production Services, Maintenance and Laboratory teams, as well as contractors and department managers to ensure continuity of reliable and quality production via expected capability standards.
- Provides support to all departments in carrying out competency assessment exercises in order to develop a representative skill matrix and skill gap document
- Creates and maintains training updates and site Key Performance Indicators (KPI) performance dashboards
- Facilitates and ensures proper execution of all agreed and approved training plans and also develops training materials for all in-house trainings in liaison with subject matter experts
- Supports and executes quality training delivery in line with approved budgetary provisions
- Maintains training facilities on site and ensure proper accountability and management for all departmental assets and inventories
- Liaises with the Manufacturing Excellence team to build Manufacturing Excellence capabilities and Competency Acquisition Programme (CAP)
- Supports the preparation and regular update of Work Instructions (WI) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all manufacturing/production processes
- Actively pursues training and development on an individual and team basis as well as participate in competency based training programs
- Bachelors degree in Sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years managerial experience in a manufacturing role
- Formal education in Training and/or Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and problem solving techniques
- Team Player and Self Starter
- Ability to respond to change quickly and maintain positive outlook across a range of situations/challenges
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 18 / 07 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Managerial
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|