British High Commission Jobs In Abuja July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-10 | by Admin | 2047 views
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION ABUJA VACANCIES
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
The British High Commission in Abuja has the following vacancy in its busy Corporate Services section:
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE MANAGER
- Liaising with the chancery registry/ reception and transport section on delivery and collection of bag mail to VIOC and attending other mail delivery issues to/from the chancery.
- Answering telephone calls from the public, United Kingdom and Visa applicants at chancery.
- Coordination of meeting- room bookings.
- Office Management including coordination of office work related requests for supplies in liaison with the Accommodation and Technical Work Group sections on cleaners/porters/artisans.
- Maintaining and sharing updates of entire staff lists and other adhoc list exercises
- Adhoc Assistance of the Head of Corporate Services in organizing meeting arrangements, official entertainment bookings, responding to invitations e.t.c
- Other Administrative Tasks upon requests.
- We are looking for a courteous individual with good oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a busy team. Having a positive attitude and approach to undertaking routine tasks with a high degree of accuracy is essential.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrated that he/she possesses excellent organizational skills, great interpersonal skills and the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously. Candidates must also possess good IT skills and familiarity with software packages (notably MS Word and MS Excel). Previous experience of working in an office environment is also an added advantage.
- This is a full time position, from 8.00am – 4:00pm, Mondays to Thursdays and 8.00am – 1.00pm on Fridays. The job will be graded LE IV with a monthly starting salary of N194, 897.00 including allowances. Successful candidates who are not liable to pay Nigerian tax will be subject to a 10 % notional tax deduction on the basic salary. The salary will be paid Naira.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Human Resources Assistant
British High Commission Abuja
Aguiyi Ironsi Street
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Applications should include a full curriculum vitae and a typed written covering letter statement in support of the application. Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered. Telephone applications and enquiries will not be accepted. Only applicants called for interview will be contacted, and it is likely that interviews will be conducted during the week commencing 23rd July, 2012.
Closing Date: 12 / 07 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Managerial
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|