Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank In Nigeria July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-10 | by Admin | 2275 views
JOB VACANCIES AT STANBIC IBTC BANK
JOB TITLE: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
JOB TITLE: VAF PORTFOLIO SALES
JOB TITLE: VEHICLE AND ASSET FINANCE SALES
JOB REF: ID9255
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
- This job focuses on portfolio relationship management of a supplier base requiring development and maintenance of strong relationships to ensure VAF obtain their chosen and required share of the supplier business
- The position augments the overall VAF strategy and critically enhances new business opportunities from previously untapped channels.)
- Achievement of market share (relative to dealer and supplier).
- Turnover (new business payout).
- Achievement of margin and ROE targets.
- Effective credit risk management.
- Number of deals (new business payouts).
- Non-funded income (cross sales/insurance products and fees).
- Achievement of Fleet sales (where applicable).
- Cost management.
- Effective people management.
- Take-up rate (as per channel / segment).
- CSI - Customer Satisfaction Index.
- DSI - Dealer Satisfaction Index.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Attains new business targets specifically allocated to the Supplier channel.
- Achieves targets in line with ROEs, by driving and securing quality business priced for risk.
- Proactively identifies and develops business potential..
- Gathers and submits information about competitor activity and market developments.
- Maximises bank profitability and ensures value add to customers through cross-selling, specifically focusing on non-funded income and acquisition opportunities.
- Number and quality of leads written
- Portfolio profitability measured by contribution
- Service & Sales Management
- Services and sells to existing and potential customers through the use of effective service and sales management and the marketing of VAF products.
- Grows new customer base by networking, cold calling and effective sales and service tactics.
- Cross-sells VAF’s insurance products as well as maximises fees recovered on the portfolio to the extent that profits are maximised and customers’ needs are met.
- Interacts with clients to obtain and analyse financial material, e.g. debtors’ lists management accounts cash-flow budgets in terms of agreed covenants.
- Assists with related queries, where possible, and facilitates when specialist advice is required.
- Ensures effective presentations and proposals to customers with the aim of growing the portfolio.
- Ensures successful retention of existing customers in assigned portfolio by strengthening and expanding relationships.
- This is achieved by intimately understanding the customer’s business requirements and servicing their financial needs with regards to asset financing.
- Conducts ongoing and accurate territory and portfolio analysis to identify business potential and ensures that this forms the basis of service and call programmes.
- Tracks and manages sales targets and budgets.
- Mines (i.e. investigates and understands) customer’s portfolio data to identify opportunitis for additional facilities.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of portfolio performance to ensure corrective actions can be taken early.
- Prepares and motivates Business Application Committee (BAC) and Credit Committee papers when applicable.
- Customer satisfaction index
- Customer retention
- Risk: Quality of business measured by % nonperforming loans (joint accountability with Credit)
- Quality of call reports and annual reviews
- Quality of Credit documentation
- Internal process
- Successful implementation of internal systems and Projects
- Audit/ compliance rating around your core area.
- Data integrity
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 13 /07 / 2012.
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Banking and Finance
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|