Legal Administrative Assistant Jobs In Nigeria July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-11 | by Admin | 936 views
UNILEVER NIGERIA NIGERIA RECRUITS
JOB TITLE: LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISITANT
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
FILING AND DOCUMENTATION
- Maintain up to date and easily accessible filing system.
- Facilitate the retrieval of information and documents for the purpose of Litigation process.
- Maintain register of Agreements and other Legal/secretarial documents and ensure safe custody.
- Attend to requests for Legal copies of Agreements and other secretarial documents
- Follow up on Agreements and other documentation which ought to be submitted into Legal
- Follow up on information/inputs into statutory filings at Security Exchange Commission(SEC), Nigeria Stock Exchange(NSC) etc.
- Do the actual physical filings in SEC and NSE
- Ensure proper documentation of fillings.
ORGANISING AND SCHEDULING
- Organise and schedule Legal/secretarial Calendar.
- Maintain a calendar of adjourned dates for litigation cases.
- Provide admin support for organization of statutory and other meetings
- Raise requisitions for ‘Registrars verified’ Unclaimed Dividend requests from shareholders
- Track payment requisitions and ensure prompt payment
- Maintain documentation of closed requests and facilitate visibility to Union registrars to ensure that there is no double payment.
- Make payments of unclaimed dividend into shareholders’ accounts on request
- Man the Shareholders’ help desk and refer shareholders’ requests as appropriate
- Facilitate stationery and other requests
- Do Union Registrars, bank and other runs to ensure prompt resolution of issues regarding shareholders, payment of local rates etc
- Undertake physical despatch of documents as may be required
- Facilitate general record keeping
- Further information on job
- Minimum requirements
- Minimum of OND in Secretarial/Business AdministrationMinimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Other Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Closing Date: 23 / 07 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Administrative
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|