Latest Job Vacancy In Banks In Nigeria July, 2012
posted on 2012-07-18 | by Admin | 2303 views
CITIBANK GROUP NIGERIA VACANCY
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
JOB TITLE: RISK ANALYST
JOB REF: 12026679
- Provide financial analysis, risk assessment and analytical support for the assigned credit relationships in Financial Institutions Group (FIG), Global Subsidiary Group (GSG) and Global Corporate Bank (GCB) – with specific responsibility for providing risk analysis and monitoring of existing and new credit relationships across the entire portfolio. The role provides an excellent opportunity to develop a strong knowledge and understanding of credit and banking products as well as exposure to an array of Citigroup’s ICG products.
- Risk assessment and analysis of existing and new relationships – including periodic review of financial results and statements to monitor operating performance, liquidity position and financial condition.
- The role involves peer analysis. Identification of industry/economic trends and outlook as well as preparation of financial projections & sensitivity analysis.
- Collaborate as appropriate with product partners and relationship teams for new and/or refinancing credit transactions such as term loans or event-driven financing with specific responsibility for risk analysis, preparation of financial model and sensitivity analysis.
- Interact with product groups, depending on the needs and complexity of each credit and transaction – which may include term loans/syndications amongst others.
- Client management including assisting in developing appropriate credit strategies and attending client meetings, as appropriate, in managing day to day relations.
- Development Value:
- Excellent opportunity to obtain a broad exposure to an array of products and transactions across industries.
- Experience in working with multicultural teams across different geographies.
- Part of a motivated and high performing team that is responsible for delivering in-depth risk analysis for Nigeria’s credit portfolio.
- Opportunity for career advancement in a merit-driven environment.
- Strong accounting & finance knowledge.
- Financial modeling experience.
- Some knowledge of credit and banking products such as Syndicated Loans.
- Some knowledge of Citigroup credit policies and procedures preferred.
- Skills and competence:
- Excellent modeling and financial analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work, multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Credit analytics and financial modeling
- Excellent PC skills – especially Excel
- Good communication skills
- University degree – Graduate level minimum.
- MBA or equivalent professional qualification preferred.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date : 30 /07 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Banking and Finance
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|