Experienced Commercial Leadership Program GE Healthcare In Nigeria July-August, 2012
posted on 2012-07-27 | by Admin | 1051 views
RECENT EMPLOYMENT OFFER AT GE
JOB TITLE: EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
JOB LOCATION: IKOYI - LAGOS, COTE D IVOIRE, GHANA, NIGERIA, SENEGAL
JOB NUMBER: 1427782
We are GE. We re a global infrastructure, finance and media company taking on the world toughest challenges. And we are taking the strengths that have made us an industry leader and putting them to work in service of a new era of global business, with a focus on the world and the people we share it with. Through initiatives like ecomagination and healthymagination, we are developing the next generation of products and services to improve the way we use resources, impact our communities and care for each other.Join GE and you will discover a career opportunity of incredible diversity – across disciplines and around the globe.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
- The Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP) demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Leadership Program (ECLP) accelerates the development of commercial savvy talent through a structured program combining coursework, job assignments and interactive seminars.
- ECLP is a two-year program consisting of three eight-month, rotational assignments within the commercial operations functions / sub-regions of the GE Global Growth & Operations Africa organization. Rotations will involve interaction with high-level management and exposure to other functions & GE businesses. In addition, candidates will be trained in GE’s Six Sigma Quality methodology and be required to complete two DMAIC projects to become Black Belt Certified.
- Program participants strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum consisting of eight weeks of classroom training and in-residence global symposiums.Each sub-region in Africa is quite diverse, so individuals will experience varied rotations, but will be given the opportunity to develop expertise within an industry sector, balancing both breadth and depth of experience.
- Two of the three rotations will be Marketing-focused and one Sales and at least one rotation will take place outside the candidate’s home country. ECLP graduates will be considered for key commercial leadership positions across GE in the region.
- Successful candidates will be hired into the region, but will require geographic mobility and flexibility throughout the duration of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. At least 3 additional years of marketing experience.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration (MBA) or Marketing is preferred. Prior commercial (sales and marketing) experience is preferred. Prior customer or market experience is preferred. Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
Desired Characteristics: Outstanding academic achievements (Top 25% of class). Geographic mobility, flexibility and global mindset.
Curriculum, Education, Engineer, Engineering, Management, MBA, Outside Sales, Project Manager, Sales, Six Sigma, Six Sigma Black Belt, Technology, Wastewater, Water Treatment
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 08 /08 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Oil and Gas
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|