Association for Reproductive and family Health Vacancies In Nigeria August, 2012
posted on 2013-03-13 | by Admin | 970 views
[THIS JOB HAS BEEN MODIFIED AFTER ITS FIRST POST!!!]
JOBS AT ASSOCIATION FOR REPRODUCTIVE AND FAMILY HEALTH
Association for Reproductive and family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing program, for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria prevention, care and treatment, and social marketing, etc.ARFH offers professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified candidates for immediate employment for positions on various projects as follow:
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM/MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
- Support the Program Manager to coordinate efforts of a consortium and create environment for the project team members to function effectively
- Develop and implement project plan that communicates tasks, deadlines, status and track project.
- Ensure availability and allocation of all resources required to meet project requirements and
- expectations and ensure that grant funds arc expended in effective and efficient manner.
- Collate and review reports from project team and ensure that reports correctly reflect the performance on the field
- Participate effectively the design and implementation of strategic plan and policies at National and State levels
- Mentor motivates and supervises project team members to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- A degree in social sciences, medicine or nursing profession. A Masters degree in Public Health or related field will be an advantage. Also required is a minimum of 5 years experience working on adolescent sexual and reproductive health(particularly youth programming in the Northern part of Nigeria), strong leadership, institutional capacity strengthening, analytical conceptualization and interpersonal communication skills. High level of proficiency in the use of computer applications and statistical software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS are desirable.
JOB TITLE: STATE PROJECT OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: KEBBI (EXPANDED SOCIAL MARKETING PROJECT IN NIGERIA (ESMPIN)
- Responsible for project implementation under the supervision of the project manager.
- Coordinate project activities at State level.
- Conduct advocacy activities to ensure project acceptance in the State and project LGAs
- Provide technical assistance to CBOs and CHD agents
- Conduct training and participate in monthly outreach and project review meetings
- Monitoring of project activities in LGAs, including collection and collation of relevant data from the communities
- Coordinate distribution of commodities In CHOs for use at the grass root.
- A degree in social sciences, medicine or nursing profession with at least 3 years post National Youth Service experience, which must include at .least 2 years in reproductive health (RH) programming, social marketing, sub granting at NGO(CBO levels as well as collaborative relationship skills with community leaders.
- An MPH is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable
The salary attached to these positions is competitive.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, both in ONLY one MSWord attachment explaining suitability for the job. These should be sent within one week of this publication to email@example.com
Closing Date: 6 /08 /2012.
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Health
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|