Current Legal Jobs In Abuja Nigeria August, 2012
posted on 2012-08-02 | by Admin | 1480 views
JOB VACANCIES AT GOZIEM CHAMBERS AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS
JOB TITLE: OFFICE MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA
The Office Manager reports to the Principal Partner & CEO and is responsible for providing office management services to the Company. This includes maintaining office services, efficiency, supervising office staff and maintaining office records.
1. MAINTAIN OFFICE SERVICES
- Main Activities
- Establish standards and procedures
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Supervise office staff
- Prepare time sheets
- Control correspondence
- Review and approve supply requisition
- Liaise with other organisations, agencies and groups
- Maintain office equipment.
2. SUPERVISE OFFICE STAFF
- Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions
- Recruit and select office staff
- Orient and train employees
- Provide on the job training opportunities
- Supervise staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Coaching and disciplining staff
3. MAINTAIN OFFICE RECORDS
- Main Activities
- Design filing system
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Define procedures for record retention
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secured
4. MAINTAIN OFFICE EFFICIENCY
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Verify receipt of supply
- Knowledge of office administration
- Knowledge of human resource management and supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Knowledge and use of accounting software packages: QuickBooks, Peachtree etc.
- Knowledge and use of Management Information packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the spreadsheet and word-processing programs, PowerPoint presentation at a highly proficient level.
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
Identifying and developing business opportunities for the Company
- Prepare business plans, proposals, as well as annual work plans
- Lead and develop staff by identifying training needs
- Define and follow-up of yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily targets
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and service
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Provide direction, guidance to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Increase the involvement with existing client
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out of research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for clients.
- Develop and manage client communication tools such as the corporate website
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can be of need of the Company’s services.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts.
- Implement business models so as to create new ventures.
- Forecast long and short range market potentials in the Northern region for analysis
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programmes
- Organize presentations for these target markets for them to buy in.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or preferably a Master Degree in Business Administration or related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years, preferably with relevant experience in similar industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- High commercial acumen.
- Knowledge in Product Development.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants should not be below 30 years of age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are requested to send their most recent curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of intention
Closing Date: 6 /08 /2012.
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Legal
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|