DGU Consulting Nigeria Recent Recruitment August, 2012
posted on 2012-08-03 | by Admin | 1180 views
DGU CONSULT VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
DGU is a Professional consulting firm made up of highly skilled and intellectual professionals with the aim of driving excellence into corporate organizations set goals and objectives. We are strategically positioned to meet the pressing demands of human resource/ recruitment needs marketing/customers service needs, business development/technological needs and outsourcing/training needs.
Our client, YookosJobs is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill this position.
JOB TITLE: RISK MANAGER
Responsible for administering and managing the company’s’ Risk Management program.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and attend Board Risk Committee meetings. Member of Management Investment Committee, and I.T Steering Committee.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Developing and maintaining a Risk Management Framework.
- Identification of business risk.
- Determining the appropriate risk profile of all investment portfolios of The Company.
- Assist Management in identifying and assessing strategic risk.
- Assist individuals who perform operational and financial activities with risk assessments and action plans in their responsibility areas to heighten awareness of major exposures, loss potential, and/or transactional anomalies and facilitate discussions of practical ways to manage or avoid them.
- Develops and implements The Company’s risk management program in a manner that fulfils the mission and strategic goals of The Company’s while complying with state and federal laws and accreditation standards related to safety and risk management.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for the identification, collection and analysis of risk related information.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment, Mondays to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower B.Sc/HND in relevant field.
- Additional/professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Minimum years of experience:
- 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in Management position.
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis and data presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations and accreditation standards.
- Writing skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Personal Qualities and Behavioural Traits:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or via DGU jobsite.
Closing Date: 14/ 08 /2012.
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Managerial
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|