Montaigne Limited Job Openings In Nigeria August, 2012
posted on 2012-08-07 | by Admin | 948 views
MONTAIGNE LTD RECENT VACANCIES
JOB TITLE: OUTLET MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
Montaigne Ltd, the exclusive agents of Clarins brand in Nigeria now represents as agent for several brands such as Clarins, Dr Murad,Gucci, Hugo Boss, Bulgari, Thierry Muggler, Boucheron, Escada amongst others Montaigne Ltd has seven stand-alone shops as well as several concessions as well as distributing it product through other third party retailers. At Montaigne place the priority is to give prestigious clients maximum satisfaction and personalized professional services. We are currently seeking to fill this position.
- Promote and increase sales through the outlets.
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Intervene and provide solutions for the dissatisfied customer.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to Head of department.
- Drive periodic promotion program (sales, discounts, special offers and schemes) at outlet level.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
- Manage security, and emergency systems staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant laws.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Deposit sales cash and cheques in the bank.
- Prepare stock-level reports.
- Analyse sales figures and forecast future sales volumes to maximise profits.
- Analyse and interprete trends to facilitate planning.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Ensure that delivered products conform with order specifications.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of staff in the arrangement of new stock.
- Liaise with Inventory management team as concerning stock-out goods and supply as required.
- Manage, maintain and report all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in a related field.
- 3-5 years experience is required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Outlet turnover and profitability.
- Quality of outlet staff.
- Frequency of expired products.
- Growth in customer base.
- Number of repeat sales.
- Increase in average sales (amount spent per sales transaction).
- Improved database of clients/customers.
- Customer satisfaction index.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send CVs and applications to Head HR at email@example.com or call 08191913348
Closing Date: 15 AUGUST, 2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Managerial
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|