Fresh Graduate Opportunities In Nigeria August, 2012
posted on 2012-08-08 | by Admin | 5271 views
[THIS JOB HAS BEEN MODIFIED AFTER ITS FIRST POST!!!]
FRESH GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE POWER SECTOR FOR ENGINEERING
JOB LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
Our client is an African Company in he Power Sector, providing innovative turnkey electrical engineering solutions to customers across business sectors. As a result of growth/expansion, they are currently looking for fresh graduates in electrical engineering, civil engineering, and mechanical engineering who are intelligent, diligent, proactive and goal-driven.
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Must have BSC with First Class or Second Class Upper or HND or OND with Upper Credit or Distinction
- Sub-specialty in power engineering for electrical engineers will be additional advantage
- Year of graduation no earlier than 2007.
- Analytical and proficient in the used of Microsoft Suites
- Excellent communication skills
- The recruitment process starts by sending your CV to email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS and email
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to take aptitude and personality tests on August 18th, 2012 in Port Harcourt.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14 / 08 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Engineering
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|