MTN Nigeria Current Vacancies In Lagos August, 2012
posted on 2012-08-09 | by Admin | 2335 views
MTN CURRENT VACANCIES IN LAGOS
JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER: BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
JOB LOCATION: LAGOS
- Plan, build, operate and manage the governance of MTNN’s enterprise-wide Business Continuity Management program, including policies, roles and responsibilities, maturity model, methodologies, strategies, plans, budget (capital and operational), annual agenda, metrics and program scorecard for all components of the program.
- Design and Implement a companywide Business Continuity Management awareness and education program to ensure that all MTNN personnel clearly understand their responsibilities before, during and after a business disruption.
- Identify and assess in conjunction with the Enterprise Risk Management function business disruption risks and their impact associated with MTNN current business practices and strategic plans through the implementation of a Business Continuity Management register of risks, controls, business processes, technologies, services and personnel.
- Work closely with other Divisions in MTNN and external parties to establish and regularly review key business strategies in alignment with Business Continuity Management needs, including the recovery and restoration of MTNN’s mission-critical business processes, organizations, personnel, data and equipment.
- Consult and advise Divisions in MTNN in conducting risk assessments and business impact analysis in order to develop appropriate business disruption risk mitigation strategies.
- Control, create, implement, exercise and maintain Business Continuity Management and disaster recovery plans.
- Manage MTNN’s expenditures for Business Continuity Management (for example, applications used by many business units across the enterprise), as well as coordinate and facilitate cross-enterprise business continuity management/disaster recovery exercises
- Develop, negotiate, manage, and enforce contracts and service-level agreements (SLAs) for internal and external Business Continuity Management service providers.
- Coordinate and deliver all enterprise communications to internal management (Board of Directors, the audit committee, Business Continuity Management steering committee) and external stakeholders (regulators, auditors, customers) regarding the status of the enterprise business continuity management and IS disaster recovery program, including annual reporting, audit report responses and customer requests.
- Manage the execution of all recovery plans when a business disruption occurs.
General working conditions May be required to work extra hours Willingness to travel at any time
- Bachelors degree in Business or Management of technical and Information Systems
- Business continuity management certifications appropriate to MTNN needs: for example, Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) and Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP), Fellow Business Continuity Institute (FBCI), Master Business Continuity Institute (MBCI)
- Ongoing active participation in business continuity management forums or professional bodies is desirable
- At least 12 years work experience comprising:
- 3-5 years experience in implementing business continuity management, disaster recovery and crisis management plans, including:
- Policy, organisation and architecture development
- Risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Recovery strategy development and multiple plan development and maintenance
- Overall program management and governance.
- At least 2 years experience in business continuity management/disaster recovery within the telecoms or other related industry
- Experience in defining, implementing and enforcing risk-based standards, processes and procedures for responding to disruptions in business, technical and IS operations
- Minimum of 5 years management experience with exposure to:
- Proven strategic leadership and relationship management capabilities, with experience with internal stakeholders — particularly executive and business unit line management, as well as external parties such as law enforcement, regulators, customers, business partners and third-party service providers
- Proven competency in executing large projects, on-time and within budget, with business, technical and IS personnel
- Experience leading and managing high-performance multidisciplinary workgroups or teams to meet goals across multiple projects
- Experience liaising with regulatory bodies, government agencies and other compliance-oriented entities
- Experience in creating and defining new operational models and procedures, and explaining complex problems or situations
- Extensive experience in leading and managing groups of self-directed professionals
- Demonstrated successful experience with external engagements, articles in related industry publications or published books would be an added advantage
- Bachelors degree in Business or Management of technical and Information Systems Business continuity management certifications appropriate to MTNN needs: for example, Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) and Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP), Fellow Business Continuity Institute (FBCI), Master Business Continuity Institute (MBCI) Ongoing active participation in business continuity management forums or professional bodies is desirable
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 20 / 08 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Managerial
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|