Current TShip Nigeria Job Openings August-September, 2012
posted on 2012-08-31 | by Admin | 1083 views
JOB VACANCIES AT TSHIP
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT GRANTS MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: SOKOTO
JOB ID: 52
TSHIP is firmly committed to the principles of equal opportunity and fair employment practices, both of which are integral parts of the projects recruitment and employment policies. When there is a vacancy, TSHIP recruits by placing a job announcement in widely-distributed publications. Each announcement includes a description of the position, the qualifications required, the procedure for applying, and other pertinent information. Copies of announcements are also available in this section of the TSHIP website. What follows is general information about the types of employment opportunities currently available at TSHIP.
- Assisting Grants Manager in establishing and maintaining a grants management system for distribution of project grants
- Assisting the grants manager in issuing and managing the grants while following the project grants making policies and procedures
- Helping Grants Manager in establishing the grant application evaluation committees and in evaluating of grant applications
- As assigned by the Grants Manager, managing the grants provided by the project monitor all phases of award, including assessment of technical progress and performance
- In consultation with Grants Manager, ensuring grant compliance with USAID regulations
- Working with Grants Manager to reviewing all reimbursement requests for cost allowability, and ensuring that grantees are in compliance with established administrative and financial policies, procedures, and sound business practices
- Assisting Grants Manager in monitoring and evaluating the performance of grantees.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access ability to produce accurate reports and data on activities.
- Working knowledge of the United States government regulations pertaining to USAID cooperative agreements, grants management and procurement
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication skills and Team Player
- Willingness and ability to travel
WORK EXPERIENCE: 3-4years
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 21 /09 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Managerial
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|