Consolidated Breweries Plc Jobs In Lagos August-September
posted on 2012-08-31 | by Admin | 1781 views
CONOLIDATED BREWERIES PLC RECRUITS
JOB TITLE: THIRD PARTY TRANSPORT ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
We are Consolidated Breweries Plc, Nigeria’s third largest brewery and the producers of the quality brands “33” Export Lager Beer, Turbo King Dark Ale, Williams dark ale, Hi-Malt Non Alcoholic Malt Drink and Maltex Non Alcoholic Malt Drink. These brands have a wide distribution foot print and have a great consumer following across Nigeria. Heineken International became the majority shareholder in 2005.
- The ideal candidate would perform the following:
- Monitor the movement of third party transporter under the FCMB scheme.
- Monitor the monthly performance of all third party transporters and prepare report for the NDM
- Monitor the adherence of rules and regulations given to third party transporters.
- Report performance gaps and make recommendations to fill Gaps in Third Party Transport
- Follow up on the processing of Transporter haulage bills.
- Analyze gaps in Distribution operations with Third party transporters and note possible risk areas.
- The ideal candidate should meet the following:
- BSc degree with a minimum of second class honour lower division.
- Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years transport or logistics experience, preferably in a logistics / transport company or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business
- Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption
- Not older than 35 years as at January 2012
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong financial knowledge, including financial concepts, analysis methods and terms.
- Customer driven business ethic
- Requires an understanding of inbound and outbound transport operations.
- Provide network logistics support, including tracking, waybill, monitoring, expedite and troubleshooting
- Proven ability to price, route plan, bid and provide RFP analysis for parcel and truck
- Develop volume forecast
- Ability to work with computer systems and MS office suite
- Willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria where we have operations
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Apply below or send application to email@example.com Kindly indicate ” Third party Transport Analyst 2012″ as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 21 / 09 / 2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Manufacturing
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|