Louis Berger Careers Opportunities In Nigeria August-September, 2012
posted on 2012-08-31 | by Admin | 1536 views
CAREERS AT LOUIS BERGER GROUP
JOB TITLE: WATER AND SANITATION EXPERTS
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
Louis Berger is an International Engineering Company, working in the fields of Civil Engineering, Economics, Planning, Rural Development, Water and Environment. In the framework of an upcoming tender in Nigeria, we are seeking:
Job Title: Water and Sanitation Experts
- Design and supervise baseline studies in small towns
- Design and facilitate the conduct of environmental impact assessment in urban and small towns
- Facilitate and participate in the participatory planning for small towns’ water supply. Prepare reports of the process
- Design and supervise surveys such as topographic and hydro-geological surveys
- Design of water supply facilities in urban and small towns and facilitate supervision of construction works
- Draft ToRs for studies and surveys (for detailed studies of urban water works, gender and water, customer enumeration, willingness to pay etc
- Facilitate the implementation of Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) approach in small towns
- Develop and supervise the establishment of community/LGAs/State based M&E systems and their integration with the National M&E system
- Data collection and report preparation and Facilitate capacity building activities for planning, designs, surveys, procurement, etc within the Project Implementing Agencies and Project Recipient Agencies.
- University degree or equivalent in Civil/Water Engineering, hydrogeology or other related fields.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in implementation of water supply and sanitation projects in Nigeria.
- Proficient in English.
- Experience in design and implementation of baseline studies, preferably in the water and sanitation or health sector to generate data for eventual monitoring and evaluation
- Proven experience in the design, construction and supervision of water supply and sanitation projects in urban/semi-urban areas (small towns)
- Experience with design and execution of environmental impact assessment for water and sanitation projects in urban and small towns
- Experience with iterative and participatory planning methodology for community-based water supply and sanitation projects and
- Experience with implementation ot Community Led Total Sanitation approach.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The Contract Duration is 20 months with an expected starting date of January 2013. The above positions will be available across a number of states in Nigeria.
Curriculum Vitae for consideration for the above positions should be forwarded by email to email@example.com or by mail to
Louis Berger SAS,
55 bis quai de Grenelle,
France under the reference WSE/AUG2012/FJA.
Salary expectation to be included with application.
Closing Date: 30 / 09 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Logistics
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|