British Council Nigeria Job Recruitment August-Septmber, 2012
posted on 2012-08-31 | by Admin | 2702 views
BRITISH COUNCIL RECENT VACANCY
JOB TITLE: TEMPORARY PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: NIGERIA
The British Council in Nigeria is looking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the post of a temporary Partnership Development Officer.
Context and Environment:
The British Council in Nigeria works in three strategic business areas Arts, English Language, Education and Society. The Nigeria office is one of the over 20 directorates in the Sub-Saharan region where British Council operates.
The post holder will work directly with the Partnership Manager who is responsible for scoping, harnessing and coordinating partnership opportunities across Nigeria.
- To support the Partnership Manager in scoping, identifying, collation and coordination of partnership and sponsorship opportunities this directly contributes to the overall British Council objectives.
- to assist in environmental scanning with a view to identify potential sponsors and partners for the British Council projects
- to populate a data base of prospective sponsors and partners from the corporate, government and NGO sectors
- to identify the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus of these organisations
- to identify the contact details of the head, Corporate Affairs Department, External Affairs Department, Marketing Department or the relevant department of these organisations
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the partnership manager from time to time
- a good knowledge of the Nigerian corporate sector
- a good knowledge of philanthropic organisations, Foundations and relevant NGOs
- a good use of MS excel or MS Access
- excellent use and writing of English Language
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 05 / 09 / 2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Public Relations
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|