La Fayette MFB Job Vacancies In Nigeria September, 2012
posted on 2012-09-13 | by Admin | 666 views
LA FAYETTE MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED JOBS
JOB TITLE: CLIENT OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
JOB REFERENCE: ADV/NIG/CO/SEPT
- The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 60% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Higher National Diploma or Ordinary National Diploma (preferably in the area of interest : management / accountancy / bank / finance / economics / marketing)
- Good relationship and communication skills, strong team spirit
- Analysis skills.
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a challenging context
- Taste for fieldwork
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is a must
- Writing skills
- Knowledge of local languages
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 16 / 09 / 2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Administrative
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|