[THIS JOB HAS BEEN MODIFIED AFTER ITS FIRST POST!!!]
• To ensure compliance to laid down processes, policies and procedures
• To carry out tests on the effectiveness of controls within the business
• Assist in ensuring the integrity of business operations and adherence to the company code of ethics.
• Assist in ensuring compliance with internal control system, relevant legislations and established internal policies and procedures
• Assist in reviewing adequacy of the internal control and reporting of control lapses to Management.
• Carry out spot checks on departments as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
• Assist in carrying out investigation as may be instructed by Management.
• Participate in conducting audit assignments.
• Assist in conducting stock counts on materials delivered to site as per request
• Assist in reviewing accounting system and related internal controls of the business.
• Serve as independent opinion on business issues when required
• Other duties assigned by Management
• Analytical skills
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Good reporting skills
• Good understanding of business process
• Communication skills
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
• A degree, preferably in Accounting or any other related discipline and ACA/ACCA
• 3 years cognate work experience in relevant.
• Hard working
• Attention to details
• Process driven
• Ability to work under pressure
• The client, All Sahara Group staff
• External auditors
Closing Date :22 / 09 / 2012
Job Category: Media and Publishing
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|