Addax Petroleum Career Opportunity In Nigeria September-October, 2012
posted on 2012-09-18 | by Admin | 2137 views
CURRENT VACANCIES, ADDAX PETROLEUM
JOB TITLE: FIELD ADVISOR
JOB NUMBER: 000721
JOB LOCATION : LAGOS
LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Masters Degree
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 15
- Provide advisory role to the Offshore Field Superintendent.
- Develop personal and work skills on the job to the able to perform the role of Field Superintendent in his absence.
- Execute activities with work competent work force to produce export specification crude in line with the company production forecasts.
- Collate data from the various production sources and analyse for trends and fluctuations. Make recommendations to Field Superintendent based on the analysis.
- Maintain good knowledge of all producing assets by frequent Audits of FPSO Workforce and evaluate workforce competence.
- Ensure that the execution of production activities by the work force is in line with production operation procedures.
- Ensure that good reliable operations data is gathered from the field and validated for input into Avocet.
- As a line supervisor ensure that corporate HSE procedures are strictly adhered to while performing all activities offshore.
- Implement and maintain an Occupational Health and Safety plan for site, complete with all the necessary documentation as per company policies and procedures
- Conduct daily meeting with the OIM and Team Leaders
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline is essential with at least 15 years work experience.
- Should have all management characteristics, skills and expertise to manage multi-cultural and interact with multi discipline teams
- 15 years’ experience at a senior supervisory level in Production operations.
- Experience in deep water sub surface facilities is essential.
- Should be a very good communicator and have the ability and desire to establish and maintain amicable relationships with all levels of employees and contractors.
- Should have strong understanding and ability to ensure that risks related to Health and safety are managed and minimized to ensure cost effective operations.
- Process and terminal operations experience.
- Knowledgeable in subsea systems and operations.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with production debottlenecking studies.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 10 / 10 /2012
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Administrative
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|