Etisalat Nigeria Graduate Trainee - Geek Force
posted on 2013-05-23 | by Admin | 2127 views
Etisalat's vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting for the Geek Graduate Internship Contest.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee - Geek Force
Location: Lagos, NG
The Geek Graduate Internship contest at etisalat will provide an unforgettable opportunity to join the 0809ja team!
- Are you innovative, customer centric, and techy? Think you have what it takes to work at the coolest, most innovative telecommunications company in Nigeria?
- You will define, develop and design various plans that will impact on etisalat's business objectives.
- You will reinforce the brand pillars and strengths.
- You will collaborate with Devices team and Original Equipment Manufacturers (eg. Samsung, blackberry etc.)
- You can now apply and join the contest to be the next etisalat Geek.
- During the contest you will define, develop and design various plans that will impact on etisalat's business objectives. You will reinforce the brand pillars and strengths.
- You will be required to strategize on the positioning of programs to address the needs of the target market of Smartphone users as well as the youth segment.
- After the contest, as a Geek Trainee, you will deliver service and support to customers by assisting with the activation and configuration of mobile devices and applications; you will educate customers through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up devices or resolve issues.
- Minimum of a first degree required; preferably in IT, Engineering, Computer science or any other relevant discipline requiring a critical thought process/behavior
- Complete Online Application
- Attach a copy of NYSC certificate (Attachment should not exceed 500MB)
- Attach one Passport Photo (Attachment should not exceed 500MB)
- Include a link to a 1-3min video that displays the "Geek-in-you" (How Geeky you are? We would like you to show us.)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Familiarity and proficiency with Web 2.0 social networking and collaboration technologies, including the internet, social media sites, discussion boards, blogs, video sharing etc
- Familiarity with information technology and mobile technology
- Especially, but not limited to:
- Experience and knowledge of the major telephone brands and models prolific in the Nigerian market
- Knowledge and experience of mobile tablets and laptops within the market
- A comfortable knowledge of the various mobile operating systems (OS)
- A healthy interest in device roadmaps
- Preference for working in teams within a fast paced environment but must also be self motivated
- A natural sense of pride taken in all elements of your work and appearance
- Relevant post-NYSC work experience is a plus
- An ability to use your initiative and think outside the box
- Ability to create and curate engaging social media content
- Good trouble shooting skills, desire to go above and beyond to solve queries and issues
- Ability and desire to take ownership of tasks and/or customer issues, seeing them through to completion
Application DEADLINE: 31 May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on New Jobs (Last 7 days), then click on Graduate Trainee Geek Force.
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: IT and Telecoms
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|