University of Ilorin Job Vacancy for a Bursar
posted on 2013-07-16 | by Admin | 583 views
University of Ilorin is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of :
Job Tittle : Bursar
Job Location : Ilorin, Kwara State
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer and is the Chief Financial Officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
- He/she should provide the University Management with appropriate advice
- Support for all of the institution's financial transactions including investments.
- Degree in Accounting from a recognized University.
- Must currently not be lower than the rank of a Deputy Bursar and
- Must have a minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience.
- In addition, he must be a member of at least one of the underlisted professional bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), or England and Wales, or Scotland, or Ireland
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) .
- Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (ICMA)
Salary : CONTISS 15
Condition of Service:
- The successful candidate shall hold office for a non-renewable single term of five years/ on such terms and conditions as applicable to Federal Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined by appropriate University Laws and the Council.
Mode of Application:
Applicants are required to submit a set of their credentials and thirty-five (35) typewritten copies of their applications, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable)
- Working Experience: General and Specific Experience (with dates)
- Details of Administrative experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be Professionals or authorities in relevant fields) ,who must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
- All applications should be forwarded to:
University of Ilorin,
Application Deadline: 26th August,2013
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Education and Training
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|