Current Job at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria for SME - HVSB Analyst
posted on 2013-08-12 | by Admin | 571 views
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: SME - HVSB Analyst
Job ID: 392907
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Job Location: Nigeria - SCB
- Provide leadership and coordination of the HVSB Team.
- Market, sell and acquire SME HVSB products through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of customers’ business(es) and internal offerings to enhance revenues and profit.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly work with customers to secure new business relationships through the analyses of needs and provision of SME products and services.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potential business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
- Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- May be requested to co-ordinate country or regional initiatives within SME team.
- Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank's brand promise of being 'The Right Partner'.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the bank's efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:-
- Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good first degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations and practical experience.
- 5 years experience.
- Good working knowledge of banking products.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
- When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria - SCB and click Search, then click SME - HVSB Analyst.
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2013
|Do you Like This Job Post? Why not Share it with Your Friends
Job Category: Banking and Finance
|Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our job posts, Employment Nigeria is in no way affiliated with any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.|